Monday, August 06, 2007

DE-STASHING, or I'll kick myself for being wishywashy

In todays post I will show all the yarns in my stash. I've done this mission of "de-stashing" before and I'll do it again. It is a wonderful sense of R-E-L-I-E-F and accomplishment. Near the bottom of the post I show my WIP's and FO's. Most of these yarns I buy on sale. What is a good sale if it isn't used?

This cluster of yarn I figure I will felt into clutch bags, given the limited supply..

The left over SWS yarn by Paton I will make a first attempt at a small entrelac clutch featured on my page a day knitting calendar...

The package of Louisa Harding yarn in Kashmir Aran is lovely. The skeins have a ropey look with a silky feel. As this is one of the thicker lots I have, I hope I will be able to knit this up fairly quickly. Tubey in Knitty is on my mind. I am also considering one of the patterns by zephyrstyle.com

2 comments:

Robin said...

wow do I admire you, I just roll my leftover yarn into balls and say "done!" You should definitely post pics of your de-stashing projects. Maybe I could learn something...

Laurie said...

It's great to see you blogging again! Good thing you did because I was going to call your sister this week and find out if you were okay!

Love your posts! And your cardigan is beautiful!